"I found one basket on your website. I Love the look and I own many African baskets, they are durable, functional and beautiful."— Laura
San Francisco, CA
Customer Log In:
How We Make A Difference Locally and Globally:
- Use sustainable, local Kinkanhe straw in all of our baskets.
- Families use 100% of the goats that provide leather for the baskets.
- Practice Fair Trade principals. We strive to create environmentally conscious, community sustaining and economically advantaged conditions for all of our employees and partners.
In the United States:
- Use recycled products in all of our printing, packaging and tree free paper whenever possible.
- Committed to an exhaustive recycling program to reduce and reuse waste.
- Obtain 100% of energy through Pacific Power's "Blue Sky" program.
- Use Bio-diesel in our vehicles.
- Support local organic farming practices for all company functions and in our personal lives.